The Palace’s Prince Andrew Problem
Here’s a simple exercise: whenever the media presents you with a ready-made downfall, ask yourself for whom they make money.
If the answer is “nobody”, then you can assume they’re a patsy.
Of course Prince Andrew will go down (hard) for his connections to Jeffrey Epstein. Because he makes money for nobody. And what happens if we get rid of him?
Here’s an agenda for the coming months:
- Shame for the Royal Family — but easily survived, since they’ll get rid of him.
- Suddenly, it’s now a win for the Royal Family — they’re seen to be “bound by the law” as much as anyone. How humanizing! Now back to harassing the latest duchess.
- More and more comes out about Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein’s relationship — all of it lurid and horrifying. The public attention is captured.
- Now Epstein and Andrew are tied together — and everyone else connected to Epstein is washed away from the public view.
- No changes of any import across the globe.
100/1 odd to anyone looking to bet against.